PerkinElmer Genomics delivers the ultimate solution with flexible, personalized panel testing. Our AnyPanel™ test gives you access to thousands of genes and panel combinations for uncompromising customization to uniquely fit your patient’s needs.
The PerkinElmer Genomics Difference
- Choose from thousands of disease-associated genes to tailor your custom gene panel to your patients’ testing needs.
- Enhanced NGS coverage with powerful bioinformatics to detect the majority of copy number variants (CNVs) at least 3 exons in size. Although smaller CNV events may also be detected and reported, additional follow-up testing is recommended if a smaller CNV is suspected.
- Average turn-around-time of 3-5 weeks and STAT options available with a TAT of 7 to 10 days.
- Easily reflex to Whole Exome Sequencing if your initial panel does not find a cause of disease.
- Flexible convenience with multiple sample types, including saliva swabs, dried blood spots, whole blood, and genomic DNA.
AnyPanel™ Test FAQs
The AnyPanel™ test options have an average turn-around-time of 3-5 weeks. STAT testing is also available to accelerate the delivery of results to patient with a TAT of 7-10 days.
Panels include NGS-based capture with no additional assays or pseudogene testing.
For pricing, please email PerkinElmer Genomics or call us at 1-866-354-2910.
No, all AnyPanel™ tests are the same cost regardless of the number of genes ordered.
PerkinElmer Genomics accepts multiple sample types including Saliva Swabs, Dried Blood Spots, Whole Blood, and Genomic DNA.
Yes, you can opt to ship testing kits directly to patients in our online ordering portal. Find out more about the process here.
All reported variants are confirmed using an orthogonal method.
PerkinElmer Genomics follows the published ACMG guidelines when classifying identified variants.
For questions about gene coverage, please email PerkinElmer Genomics or call us at 1-866-354-2910.