With our expertise in molecular and biochemical laboratory operations, PerkinElmer Genomics can easily support your laboratory’s needs.
We can handle overflow, design customized assays, review raw data, and assist you throughout the lifecycle of your laboratory. We think creatively and comprehensively about your needs for out-of-the-box solutions to complex problems.
We offer the best in next-generation sequencing with over 200 AnyPanelTM tests as well as over 150 tests focused on biochemical and metabolic conditions. We have the capability to quickly develop new tests based on your needs.
- Our AnyPanelTM testing catalog features the ability to design your own panel. Additionally, our expertly curated testing includes disease-focused panels with both focused and comprehensive gene lists.
- We offer one of the most comprehensive Whole Exome Sequencing (WES) tests on the market through enhanced coverage of known disease-causing genes and the inclusion of curated deep-intronic and promoter pathogenic variants. On average, results are reported within 4 weeks or less. STAT options are available. Read more about our WES testing here.
- Our Whole Genome Sequencing (WGS) involves sequencing of the whole genome with mean coverage of 30X throughout the genome and complete coverage of over 5,300 disease-associated genes. On average, results are reported within 6 weeks or less. STAT options are available. Find more information on our WGS testing here.
Our laboratory services are being used across the globe for a variety of custom-developed programs, including:
- Data Review
- Data interpretation Support
- Corporate Wellness Programs
- Assay Customization
Why choose PerkinElmer Genomics?
• Led by world-renowned geneticists and a team of board-certified geneticists
• Over 20 years’ experience in NBS and rare disease screening with over 500M babies tested globally
Technologies & Assay Design
• Meeting or surpassing industry standards with regards to testing coverage and assay design
• Utilizing the newest in NGS technologies
• Leveraging PerkinElmer’s position as an industry-leader in NGS work-flow solutions, we create unmatched efficiency and sustainability within the lab
• Accelerating the delivery of results to clinicians and families with industry-leading TATs for panels, exomes, and genomes
Finding the Right Test
• Comprehensive and flexible testing menu to ensure that you can always find the test that best meets the patient’s needs
• Multiple sample types to ensure quick and timely sample collection
Our service offerings
Our Clinical Genomics program includes our AnyPanelTM test, which gives clients access to thousands of genes and panel combinations to tailor testing specifically to each patient and program’s need.
Our Whole Exome Sequencing (WES) and Whole Genome Sequencing (WGS) assays are the most comprehensive on the market.
Our biochemical lab provides over 150 tests that comprise a comprehensive suite of genetic and biochemical analyte testing related to metabolic conditions.