1. Rolnik et al. (2017). NEJM 2017 Supplementary data
2. Masotti et al. (1979). Differential inhibition of prostacyclin production and platelet aggregation by Aspirin. Lancet. 1979 Dec 8;2(8154):1213-7.
3. Mc Nulty et al (2011). Women’s compliance with current folic acid recommendations and achievement of optimal vitamin status for preventing neural tube defects. Human Reproduction. Vol. 26 (June 2011) 6, 1530 -1536.
4. Roberge et al (2017). Aspirin for the prevention of preterm and term preeclampsia: systematic review and metaanalysis. Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2017 Nov 11.
5. Stevens et. al. (2017). Short-term costs of preeclampsia to the United States health care system. AJOG. 2017
6. Rolnik, DL. (2017). ASPRE trial: Performance of screening for pre-term pre-eclampsia. Ultrasound Obstet Gynecol. 2017 Jul 25. doi: 10.1002/uog.18816.
7. Rolnik et al. (2017). Aspirin versus Placebo in Pregnancies at High Risk for pre-term Pre-eclampsia. The New England Journal of Medicine. Vol. 377, 7.
8. Bujold et al. (2010). Obs. & Gyn VOL. 116, NO. 2, PART 1, AUGUST 2010
9. Wertaschnigg et al. (2019). Journal of Pregnancy Volume 2019, Article ID 2675101, 7 pages https://doi.org/10.1155/2019/2675101
PerkinElmer does not endorse or make recommendations with respect to research, medication, or treatments. All information presented is for informational purposes only and is not intended as medical advice. For country specific recommendations please consult your local health care professionals.